23 November 2009

H&M Zara




H&M and Zara are very useful for me who is like a poor student.
they have cheap stuffs but the designs are trendy.
I didn't really want to take trains coz i have panic attack
but when i was listening to music by Ipod,
I could bare the situation.

I meant to buy a coat but
couldnt find any coats which can fit on me.
so i just bought a pair of shoes & some accesories.

When I looked at the site called stockholm street style,
one girl was wearing a really cool cardigan which is sold at Zara.
when I went to Zara & asked a male staff about it,
he brought me the "exact" one.
I bought that of course :D
damn cute.

That might be the one which i'm gonna wear when
I will see my friends next month ;)

oh jesus.... oh no, buddha,
Let me start working as soon as possible!
we'll see if my medication will help me a lot or not.
I try to believe that it will!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ranju! Oh no! Are you ok? Why do you have panic attacks on the train? Too many people? Trains in Japan are CRAZZZZZYYYYYY! I think I kind of thrive off of it though, since we have nothing like it in Oklahoma. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly crazy on trains in the morning, right? i have disgusting panick attacks sometimes, everywhere. T-T I do want to live in a such relieving place like your hometown sometimes!

    ReplyDelete